Visit this website to download two units of work on recycling.
classify different forms of packaging by materials used and their ability to be recycled. The first unit is called ‘Waste Not Want Not’. The learning objectives for this unit are…
- recognise that some packaging is necessary
- recognise that all packaging has some environmental cost; and
- make responsible choices when buying packaged products.
- identify materials which can be reused; and
- creatively adapts materials for another purpose.
- Recognise the value of reusing material.